Take time to think;
it is the source of power.
Take time to read;
it is the foundation of wisdom.
Take time to play;
it is the secret of staying young.
Take time to be quiet;
it is the opportunity to seek God.
Take time to be aware;
it is the opportunity to help others.
Take time to love and be loved;
it is God's greatest gift.
Take time to laugh;
it is the music of the soul.
Take time to be friendly;
it is the road to happiness.
Take time to dream;
it is what the future is made of.
Take time to pray;
it is the greatest power on earth.
- John MacArthur to take corrective stance against 'strange fire' charismatic movement
- Sentence reduced for woman who aborted baby two days before due date
- Pope asks G8 leaders to remember poor
- Pope and Archbishop of Canterbury affirm commitment to dialogue in first meeting
- Why Christian persecution is worrisome in Sri Lanka