The Men's Training Centre in Lucknow has been thrown into chaos after they have been forced to evacuate. Their landlord recently informed staff and students that, despite the fact this land has belonged to his family for generations, he has no documents to prove that ownership.
The government has begun demolishing the Training Centre and surrounding buildings. Pleas for a time extension to find temporary accommodation have fallen on deaf ears, with the government demanding that they move out immediately.
Please pray with us that a building will soon be made available. We have land in the region but we need resources to start building a new class room and facilities. Will you consider making a donation towards building a new Training Centre?
Read more: http://www.empart.org/news_and_media/news_stories/13304691
- Australian children doing better in two-parent families, new reports shows
- Churches are changing, less interest in denominations, says Joel Osteen
- NZ organisation deregistered as a charity for views on marriage
- Mob demolishes church in India
- Pastoral series on life and death released by Catholic Church